Author Of 2 Presentations
WD4.4 - OPTICAL LIMITER USING EPSILON-NEAR-ZERO GRATING
Fast optical limiters are needed to protect sensors from intense short laser pulses. An optical limiter design based on a conducting-oxide grating with a large nonlinear refractive index at the plasma frequency is proposed and investigated.
WC2.3 - QUANTUM YIELD MEASUREMENT OF ORGANOMETALLIC COMPLEXES USING DOUBLE PUMP PROBE TECHNIQUE
- S. Tofighi (US) college of optics and photonics, CREOL
- P. Zhao (US) college of optics and photonics, CREOL
- R. O'Donnell (US)
- J. Shi (US) CCDC Army Research Laboratory
- P. Zavalij (UA) Institute of Physics NASU, Prospect Nauki, 46, Kyiv-28, 03028, Ukraine
- M. Bondar (UA) Institute of Physics NASU, Prospect Nauki, 46, Kyiv-28, 03028, Ukraine
- D. Hagan (US) CREOL, University of Central Florida
- E. Van Stryland (US) CREOL, University of Central Florida
We performed a detailed study on the triplet state absorption properties of seven organometallic complexes. The singlet-triplet conversion quantum yield was obtained based on a 6-level electronic model. We observed triplet yields of less than unity, contrary to previous reports for this class of compounds.